Sunday, July 27, 2008

~Chicago~



~This past week I have been in Illinois. My sister & her family are moving back to Napa, Ca...Hallelujah! While back there for a few days to help her pack, they took Brandon & I to Chicago for a day. I love Chicago! It is such a clean beautiful city. After just being in San Francisco you can see such a drastic difference. We had a wonderful time! Of course it would have been so much better if my husband had been there!:) Tim is in Texas right now. We went & did as much as you can in one day in Chicago & ended the day w/ a boat ride that was the cherry on top. It made me think of a place that use to be known as Marine World USA in Vallejo that had a ski show, because your on a speed boat that is doing 360s out on the lake w/ the music just blasting & the wind is so strong against you. Of course you get a little wet, but its worth it! Anyways, Chicago was alot of fun but the most exciting part is that Erica, Scott & the kids will be back in California!~

2 comments:

Carol Connell said...

How exciting that Edna, oops, I mean Erica is coming back to California! Chicago is a nice place to visit, but I'm thankful I don't live there anymore. I grew up there, but it hasn't been home to me for years. Glad you had a good visit.

Andrea Whiseant said...

Thank you, we are very excited to have them back again. Although it did make for a great vacation when visiting them. I'll pass on your little slip up of Edna to her, I'm sure she will apperciate it...lol:)