Wednesday, July 23, 2008

~Waiting~

~It seems I have been patiently waiting for months to get our house. The house we have placed an offer on is a short sale, which I believe I've stated before that there is nothing "short" about a short sale. Getting this house means so much to me since I've never lived/owned/rented a house these 5 yrs of being married. We had a home, a home on wheels:) We truly loved our 5Th wheel, it was home on the road! Now that it has sold & we are in Vacaville we are "patiently" waiting for the final approval of the sellers bank to finalize the approval. I know many of you have already gone through this process & it's just life, but to me it is so exciting. I can't wait to paint my walls!:) I thank God for his many wonderful blessings! Without God how could there be any joy in life~

4 comments:

Carol Connell said...

I know it can seem like forever when you're waiting to get into your house, but it will be worth the wait. Be sure to post pictures when you do your painting. :-)

Karen J. Hopper said...

I am so happy for you two. It can be hectic to buy a house, but it will be worth the wait as Sis Carol said. Praying that the sale speeds up, and your "house" becomes your "home".

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Sis. Connell, I totally agree it will be worth the wait. I promise to post pictures. Thank you:)

~Sis. Hopper, thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your prayers. God bless~

marisa luke said...

Congratulations-I don't blame you for being excited!:) Sorry I wasn't able to visit while I was in Vacaville; I was only there until Wednesday and I had to get back for revival. I go up there every couple of months for work so I'll definitely visit one of these times! :)