Sunday, August 10, 2008

Camp Meeting 2008

What a awesome camp meeting we had this year! I was so happy we were able to attend the last 3 nights. Although we did not stay on the grounds this year, which felt so weird, we did enjoy our stay very much.
I have only a few pictures to post but that's OK, since I'm pretty sure Camp Meeting was fully documented by all the other "bloggers" lol. It seemed everyone had cameras & were taking pictures saying "smile, this is going on my blog":) Blogging has become so much fun & such a great way to stay in touch.
Camp Meeting was so refreshing to me. I truly enjoyed not only the night services but the day services w/ Bro. Davis which impacted my life deeply. Ever since I was a little girl riding my bike or roller blading around the grounds, the Western District Camp Meeting has always been my favorite "conference" to attend.I look forward to next year already!


8 comments:

Susan Hill said...

Andrea, those pics turned out so good!! Yes, that man has 2 beautiful daughters, it's because of his wife! LOL! Love you guys!!

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Susan, that must be it!LoL If I knew how to change the clip on the picture I would add "this man has 2 beautiful daughters & a beautiful wife" :) By the way, I need to "steal" some pictures from you since I didn't take many of camp. Love ya~

Karen J. Hopper said...

Truly, camp meeting was a blessing and a "refreshing". Great pictures; however, after seeing what my favorite Mexican restaurant did to that "man who has two beautiful daughters", I am looking for a new place. LOL

Debbie Saiz said...

It was great to see you at camp meeting! What a great camp! So glad for God's blessings upon you both and what He is doing in Vacaville!

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Sis. Hopper, that little mexican restaurant is so GOOD! We eat there every time we are in Santa Maria. Regardless after seeing the picture of the man who has "2 beautiful daughters & wife" it is still good!:)

~Sis. Saiz, it was such a pleasure seeing & visiting w/ you. It was a great camp, thank you for all your hard work to make it happen! We appreciate you & your husband. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
It was so good to be with you and Tim at campmeeting. Pop and I sure miss you both. It was a blast eating with everyone out at the Far Western. Hope to see you again real soon. Love ya Mom Keyes

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Mom Keyes, it was so good seeing you guys & getting to visit some! We look forward to getting our Mom & Pop Keyes "fix"!:) Miss ya bunches! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Andrea--

Love reading your blog...great pictures of a great camp. It was the best ever, I think.