Thursday, July 10, 2008

~Celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary~


~On July 5th Tim & I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary. I really can't believe how quickly it has come upon us. We celebrated by going to San Francisco for a few days. We stayed at the Sir Frances Drake which was very nice. Our room was on the 20th floor & had 3 large windows overlooking the city, beautiful! We had dinner one night at Ruth's Chris Steak house, Tim's favorite place:) Did Pier 39, toured Alcatraz, dinner at The Cheesecake Factory on the 8th floor of Macys & shopped all around Union Square. It was a wonderful time! I thank God for bringing Tim into my life. By letting me be apart of his ministry has been awarding w/ joy & many adventures, especially while evangelizing:) I feel I can truly say there is never a dull moment being married to Tim & that's a good thing~

12 comments:

Timothy Whiseant said...

Hey Baby Girl-
I just wanted to write and tell you that all of your blogs are beautiful and fun, but this one is exceptional! You have made me the most blessed man EVER, and I truly love and thank you for that! I also want to tell you "thanks" for 5 wonderful, fun, and exciting years! This trip was a blast and your blog does a great job of showing that. I Love You!
Always Yours,
Tim

Jana Allard said...

It has been said, "Time flies when you're having fun!" I can certainly testify to that as Brian and I approach 29 married years on Sept. 14. Glad you had a wonderful anniversary celebration.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Belated Anniversary.

Jennifer Connell said...

Awww how sweet! Glad you guys had a good time!

Carol Connell said...

Happy Belated Anniversary, Andrea and Tim! I'm glad you were able to get away for a few days and have a good time. Our 25th is coming up next month. It is amazing how fast the years go by, especially once you have children. May you be blessed with many more happy years.

marisa luke said...

Happy belated anniversary! Your wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. I'll be in Vacaville the week of the 21st. When do you all have church?

Susan Hill said...

I hope you had the happiest of anniversaries! Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Happy 5th Anniversary to our FRIENDS! Andrea... you were and ARE such a beautiful bride.

May the years ahead bring love, laughter and many, many blessings.

Love, Lori

Tredway Tales said...

Happy Anniversary. May you have many more blessed years together.

Kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary, Part Three! Hah! Ah, for the days when I would distract people who asked you about that cell phone! Five years with Tim - that should equal at least three miracles. I am going to petition the Vatican to have you declared a saint. ;) Tim, if you read this, don't worry. I don't mind having you around. I will defend any tie you buy to your wife, as long as it is reasonably attractive. Love you both. Oh, and uh...yes, marriage is wonderful! My husband and I have enjoyed over 25 years on this Earth. Granted, none of those years have been spent with each other, but still...I didn't want to mess up the flow of the comments. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys.

Andrea Whiseant said...

~To everyone, thank you for your sweet comments! Love & appreciate you all. God bless, Andrea~