Monday, April 20, 2009

Alrighty, in the next two weeks it's going to get a little crazy around here! Tim has left for the Philippines & will be gone for two weeks. During his departure I have a list of things I wish to do to the house!:) So far, I will be painting our bedroom! Finally purchased bedroom furniture & will be picking that up & moving it upstairs on Saturday...which I am very thankful for the guys who are helping me out on this!:) Our front yard is getting a makeover...which desperately needs to be done. We have very tall bushes that come up the walk way of the house which I despise...they are being removed, yeah! I told Tim that when he gets back the house is going to look different:)
We were blessed to have Missionaries Adam & Maya Hunley w/ us in service on Thursday night. Wow, an incredible couple w/ such a beautiful vision for souls in the Middleast! Very sincere about the work of God. It's always so refreshing to be w/ people like that. Had a wonderful time getting better acquainted. Got to visit w/ them again on Friday night at Youth Convention. Friday night's message was awesome & the altar service was so impacting! So glad we got to be there for at least one service of Youth Convention.
Well, I'll try to give an update about the Philippines when I get word from Tim. Until then...

1 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Don't work too hard. Painting and decorating can get to be quite a task. And since you are redoing the yard, perhaps your husband will need a GPS system to find his house (lol). Seriously will be praying that Bro Whiseant will be instrumental in the saving of souls in the Philippines.