Thursday, April 2, 2009

~This is the day that the Lord has made~

~This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice & be glad in it! I feel like saying that more now then ever since my 2008 Taxes are completed! LoL:) Although I do try to tell myself that everyday as a reminder before the pressures of life hit me. I have found it so very true that if you can just take a moment before starting your day to just remind yourself who your God really is & tell Him about it...it will always help you get through your day a little easier! So, have a blessed day~

3 comments:

Carol Connell said...

Good advice, Andrea. It does help to remember just how big God really is and that nothing takes Him by surprise. Thanks for sharing.

Susan Hill said...

Yes, and to know that He is in control helps a whole lot!!!

Tredway Tales said...

Great post. Hope Tim feels better soon. May God continue to bless you and your church. It sounds like amazing things are happening!