Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bryce's 7th Birthday!


Bryce turned 7 today...Wow! Time goes by so quickly. Yesterday we celebrated my Nephews 7th birthday in Napa & to his surprise he got a dirt bike! He was so adorable trying to ride it! Did have one little mishap...He drove straight into my Grandpa's car...LoL!!!!:) This was his first time to ever be on something like this & he was already learning how the gears change & how to use the clutch & all that other fun stuff.
My little niece Ella was not impressed! Although she did tell Bryce he looked really cool. I just had to share this picture I got of her while she was sitting on the front porch watching Bryce learn how to ride a dirt bike...I just love her hair, but look at her little feet!:) It's summer time & ready to go bare foot!:)

3 comments:

Carol Connell said...

I can't believe Bryce is 7 already. I feel older than dirt! Anyhow, it sounds like he had a great birthday. The picture of your niece is adorable too.

Jana Allard said...

SO cute. They are both darling kids.

april said...

I can't believe that he is already 7 years old. He looks really cute on the bike. Erica has the two of the most cutest kids ever.