Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am sick of being sick! Since last Thursday, a week ago, I have been fighting a lousy cold w/ a fever. There is never a good time for being sick but this week I had NO time to be sick...we had revival! We started off revival on Saturday night w/ an all night prayer meeting from 7pm-7am. At 12:15am one of the men of our church who has been attending for several months now & has been seeking for the Holy Ghost came to pray & God beautifully filled him w/ the Holy Ghost! This man is 73 yrs old & such a sweet heart. Come Sunday service he was there, sitting on the front row w/ the biggest smile on his face, thanking God for the infilling of the Holy Ghost! We had 4 new visitors Sunday, 6 new visitors Monday & 4 new visitors Tuesday! Bro.Hill did a fabulous job preaching in the Holy Ghost. He was led by God in each service, ministering to the church & visitors. We were truly blessed having the Hill's w/ us in Vacaville. We really appreciate them taking the time to come & be w/ us! Of course, little Cherish has stolen our hearts. At our house Tim made a sign called "Cherish's Princess Palace" & placed it above the opening of our stairs where he had a princess crown & wand waiting for her. I had the priviledge to take Susan & Cherish to tea. Cherish really enjoyed the sweets!:) After tea we did a little boutique shopping.We would have loved if they could have stayed longer! I would have loved to have been feeling not so blah! The day they left I was useless, I had a fever & drove to Napa to meet w/ Sis. Brown & then drove to my parents house where I crashed on their couch until late that evening. It seems that several people have been under the weather lately. I don't know if it's just this time of year or the fact it's time for revival!:) We are going to have another all night prayer meeting this Saturday night & place another add in the paper. We are still expecting great things!

1 comments:

Susan Hill said...

I just saw you post! We had such a wonderful time with you! You have a precious church and we are so happy for you! You make a beautiful Pastor's wife!!