Monday, February 2, 2009

~Already February~

I can't believe January is already over. This year is already going by way to fast. Last week was a fun & very busy week. I celebrated my birthday! We did the traditional family dinner to celebrate & was honored to have Bro. Stoneking there. We did a Thanksgiving dinner for my birthday since we were all scattered in different states during Thanksgiving!:)The food was delicious! I was a little bummed out that my dad didn't get to celebrate w/ us...he had been sick & had to go in to the Hospital & have surgery. Tim & I did bring him a plate of food to the hospital around 10pm that night & then later drove to Wendy's to get him a frosty!:) He is home now & feeling so much better! On Saturday I went w/ my best friend, Kathey, to my favorite tea house, Camillia's Tea Room in benicia! The best tea house...I love their cucumber sandwiches. In fact I have to always order a few extra!:)So if you are ever in the area, that is a place you must visit.
This past week was also Landmark! What a great conference. I went to Ladies day w/ our Assistant Pastor's wife, Mercedes. Sis. Mangun did incredible. I wasn't ready for her time to be over yet, she could have just kept going!:)
As for Friday night....AWESOME! We had such a great time w/ the Allards & got to visit after service & didn't get home until about 2am!:) Fun, fun! Of course Bro. Stoneking preached a house of fire. But before he had even preached we were wondering if he would get the chance since people were already down to the front lost in the Holy Ghost. Awesome!
I also want to share that on Sunday we baptized a young couple! We had church prayer on Saturday & prayed by faith that someone would be baptized on Sunday & God blessed us w/ two! Thank you Jesus!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Yes, me too....I love the tea house. That is Taylor's favorite place to go and eat. Hope you dad is doing good. Miss you guys. You would think we live in different states when actually we live 9 miles away...CRAZY

iluv2prshim said...

Happy "belated" Birthday, Andrea. Sounds like you had a grand time. I hope you have an awesome year.

Susan Hill said...

I hope you had the happiest!!!!

Carol Connell said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Andrea! I enjoy Camelia's Tea Room too. It's a neat place. Rejoicing with you over the baptisms!

Jennifer Connell said...

Aww Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a really good one, and sorry I'm late. Miss you guys! Glad to hear good things are happening at church. Same with ours! =) Love ya!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Belated Birthday - may your whole B-Day year be a blessed one. Also, how wonderful to hear of the baptisms. God is so good.

Andrea Whiseant said...

Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes. Love ya guys!