Wednesday, June 18, 2008

~Friends~



~We were in Sanger this past Saturday to celebrate w/ friends Dean Domingues 50th Suprise Birthday Party. The church did a wonderful job, the food was delicious & the setting was perfect. I believe he was really suprised! It was a great day for Tim & I to get to visit w/ friends we don't get to see on a day to day basis. When evangelizing it opens the door to many opportunities to meet people whom you may never have had the opportunity to meet. I find this such a blessing! In this case it opened the door for us in Sanger w/ the Domingues family. It was so good seeing everyone again! Can't wait for campmeeting!:)

7 comments:

Susan Hill said...

Andrea, I stole this picture for my own blog! Hope you don't mind! Was going to ask you to email it to me and then, there is was! We love you guys and sure enjoyed Saturday!

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Susan, you thief!:) No problem, glad you got a copy. It was such a great time. We enjoyed every minute of it. Cherish is just to cute when she is talking w/ her hands :) Love ya, Andrea~

Unknown said...

Andrea:

So glad you guys were there!!! We've enjoyed all the times you've been to Sanger and our growing friendship. (You're welcome anytime -- you don't need a reason!)

Thanks for the pictures.... :) I copied them to my IPHOTOs!

Love, Lori

Susan Hill said...

I'm so glad that Lori "stole" the pic's, too. Now shes a theif!! LOL!! Thanks again!

Jana Allard said...

50? I'm almost there! UGH!

Looks you all had a great time. We had other obligations and couldn't make it.

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Lori~ I'm so glad it just worked out that way for us to be in Fresno that day. We have had some good times together. Thank you. We may just stop by & take ya up on the offer :) Love ya~


~Susan~ Everyone's stealing my pictures!LoL You are not alone anymore. Just as long as you & Lori don't get into a business of "stealing" we're ok!:) Love ya & really, anytime...take a picture!LoL~


~Jana~ You would have had a great time at the party. It was beautiful & fun. It would have been nice visiting w/ you. Take care~

Olivia Antoinette said...

Hey Aunt Andrea, Just wanted to say Hello... Love you guys LOTS! Always Olivia!