Monday, August 10, 2009

August

Wow, it has been forever since I have blogged. Since connecting w/ Facebook it seems easy to forget about blogging. Also it seems like once I sign into blogging my mind goes blank & I have nothing to blog about...lol. At night is when my mind really starts working & I think of things to say but as soon as I grab for my laptop it has all been forgotten!:)
Since my last blog my Husband & I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary on July 5th. I guess even though we are still a young couple, making it past the 5 year mark makes me feel like we've been married forever! To look back & see where life has taken us makes me excited about our next years to come. I could have never planned nor dreamed of what my life has been & that's really the beauty of serving God, it's always better than what you imagined!
This past month seems to have just flown by. We were in Idaho for Idaho's District Camp Meeting & Tim was the speaker for Sr. Camp, the following week I volunteered w/ the Nazarene Church for Vacation Bible School each evening & that was a blast! Right after VBS it was Western District Camp Meeting. We were only able to go the last couple of nights but WOW...what an awesome camp! It is a must to get the Cd's! No sooner we get home from Camp Meeting & my hubby has left for Texarkana to spend time w/ his nephews before school starts.
Lets see...the last time he was away I painted our bedroom, got bedroom furniture, & had a light fixture hung. What can I do while he's away this time?:)

1 comments:

april merritt said...

Just relax while your hubby is away.