Friday, December 5, 2008

Church Update

Sanctuary Before

Sanctuary Right Now


I have been promising pictures of the Church Sanctuary remodel & finally I have some. This Sanctuary has come so far from being a theatre to a House of Worship. We still have some detailed things to complete, but that will come in time. Our main concern right now is getting the sound boards back up on the walls & finishing the sound system.

We are so excited right now with how far the church has come. It hasn't just been all about us having our own Sanctuary for the first time, but also the adding of the church! Last Sunday we had a baptism & 7 visitors in just one service. We have almost consistently had at least 1 visitor every service. Thank you Jesus!

I wasn't able to post anything for Thanksgiving so I am a little late on wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!:) Hope it was a good day. We were in Texarkana w/ Tim's family enjoying the holiday. I was especially enjoying the holiday getting to shop at Hobby Lobby & Kirkland's for my house. California has got to get those 2 stores! If you have shopped at Hobby Lobby or Kirkland's, can I get an Amen!:)

8 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sanctuary looks great...and so good to hear of the influx of visitors. It's the sign of a growing church. Praise God!

iluv2prshim said...

Looks beautiful. So happy for you and Tim. :)

Jana Allard said...

I love the platform and I can just imagine all you will be adding. It looks like a comfortable place to worship. How exciting!!!

P.S. Kirkland's does list some stores in California. Try the below link and see if any of these stores are near you. I went to one in SoCal and it was fun!

http://www.kirklands.com/t-locations.aspx

Carol Connell said...

Hi Andrea,

Your church sanctuary looks great! I am so happy for you guys. I've never been to either of those stores but have heard of the glories of Hobby Lobby. The lady from our church who is coordinating our Christmas banquet got a lot of cool accesories there to decorate our centerpieces for the tables. If I'm ever in Texas, I'll have to check out these stores.

Happy Holidays!

Andrea Whiseant said...

Thank you for your encouraging comments! We are hoping for a dedication service by February. We just had another baptism on Sunday, thank you Jesus!:) Love & appreciate you all. God bless!

Unknown said...

So happy for you guys! We need to get up there and see it (and your new home) in person!!

Anonymous said...

Here's my AMEN! Everytime I visit my mom in Texas I go there.

The church looks awesome. So happy for you.

God Bless,

The Kolej's

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea! I stumbled upon your blog via someone else's blog, and am sooo glad. So happy for you both about all the great things happening in the Vacaville church, and about your new home. All is well here in Carson City, NV; we are also having tremendous growth and yes, back to starting over with the house stuff (the HUGE trailor sits in our driveway-hopefully get that sold soon). The boys are sure growing up quick. Tell Tim we said hi! Love you both and hope to see you all sooner that later. ~Aisha Buxton