Thursday, September 18, 2008

SIS Conference (Safety In Sisterhood)



~I was privileged for the first time this year to attend SIS Conference. Summer, my sister Erica & I got to go together & what a blast! It was held at Stephanie Parkey's church in Tulare & they did such a tremendous job hosting. The decorations were fabulous along w/ the food! What an incredible meeting to be so refreshed & have such a good time all in one! I personally had never heard Cindy Miller speak & WOW, was it all so good!
The theme was "Chocolate & Friendship" & I thought I'd never want to eat chocolate again, but my sweet husband had a little note beside my bed when I got home saying "I missed you, look under your pillow". Under my pillow was my very own personal box of Pecan Buds from See's candy, my favorite! I found out very quickly that I could eat chocolate again!:)
Look forward to next years SIS Conference already. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to the ladies who put this meeting together, what a blessing!

3 comments:

Susan Hill said...

You're new background looks really cute!!! Love the colors!! It was so much fun at SIS this year and we so enjoyed getting to "hang out" some!! I love you dearly!!!

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Susan, thank you...I finally figured out how to change things around!:) It was great seeing you all again. What a refreshing retreat. Love & appreciate you!!!

iluv2prshim said...

Enjoyed seeing you at SIS. I missed you the last night. :( Hope to see you soon. :)